- 1 cup purple yam
- 1 cup potatoes
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp all ground spice (garam masala)
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Olives
- 3-4 Aam papad slices
- ½ tsp green chillies
- ½ tsp coriander
- Aam papad slices
- 4-5 tbsp mango pulp
- red chilli powder
- In a bowl, take boiled and grated yam, boiled and mashed potato, finely chopped coriander, finely chopped ginger, roasted gram flour, finely chopped green chilli, salt, all ground spice and dry mango powder. Mix these ingredients well.
- In another bowl, take crushed black olives. Mix these with the finely chopped aam papad. Add the finely chopped green chilli and coriander. Mix well to make the stuffing for kebab.
- Shape the kebab mixture into pockets and fill with the stuffing. Seal the edges and make a proper oval shape for frying.
- Pour olive oil into a pan and fry both sides of the kebabs.
- Once fried, remove from the pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- Roll the aam papad slices and place them on top of the kebabs.
- In a bowl, mix mango pulp, salt and red chilli powder.
- Serve the kebabs with this mango dip.
- 1 of 33