- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- ¾ cup mixed vegetables, chopped
- ½ cup split green gram, soaked
- 1½ tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp ghee
- Ready dough as required
- Chickpeas chaat as required
- Tamarind chutney as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- coriander leaves
- red chilli flakes
- coriander seeds, crushed
- Heat oil in a pan. Add some cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green chillies, crushed coriander seeds, red chilli flakes, chopped mixed vegetables, soaked split green gram and a pinch of salt.
- Mix these well and cook it for two to three minutes. Then add some tomato puree and ghee to the mixture. Cook it again for two to three minutes. Samosa stuffing is ready.
- In another pan, heat oil. Use already prepared dough to make the covering for samosa.
- Flatten the dough, cut it into the shape required for a samosa and then fill in the stuffing. Seal the edges and fry the samosas in medium hot oil.
- Once fried, drain the excess oil using a tissue paper. Transfer the samosas to a serving plate.
- In another bowl, take some chickpea chaat. Top it with a little tamarind chutney. Place the hot samosa on the top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Sprinkle chilli flakes and crushed coriander seeds.
- 1 of 33