- ½ cup tandoori marinade
- 3 tofu slices
- 2 Brown bread slices
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 green bell pepper slices
- 2-3 Tomatoes, sliced
- 3-4 onion slices
- Mayonnaise as required
- Green chutney as required
- 3-4 iceberg lettuce
- Salt to taste
- iceberg lettuce
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Prepare a marinade by combining curd, red chilli powder, chaat masala, black pepper powder, and mustard oil. Marinate tofu slices carefully. Sprinkle some salt.
- Grill the brown bread slices on a grilling pan. Transfer the grilled bread slices to a plate.
- Heat butter in another pan. Grill the slices of green bell peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Carefully grill the marinated tofu slices in the same pan. Transfer the grilled vegetable slices and tofu slices to a plate.
- Apply mayonnaise on one side of the grilled bread slice. Apply green chutney on the other grilled bread slice.
- Place a few iceberg lettuce leaves on one bread slice. Top with the grilled vegetables and tofu slices. Cover with the other bread slice. Cut the sandwich in triangles.
- Garnish sandwich with iceberg lettuce and tomato slices.
- 1 of 36